Stolen Vehicle & Fleet Tracking
SmarTrack Protector Pro
Cat 6 Protection
All SmarTrack Stolen Vehicle Tracking devices are tested to Thatcham TQA standard.
They operate using GPS/GLONASS, GPRS and GSM technology, supporting two internal aerials and a three axis motion sensor. Having an in-built battery back-up, the device has the ability to remain operational even when the vehicle’s power supply is removed.
So what can you expect from SmarTrack?
- Thatcham Category 6 Quality Assured TQA104
- IP67 waterproof device
- Ideal for cars, vans and, HGVs (including motorhomes)
- Secure online account to view locations of your vehicle
- Free Global Telemetrics app to view vehicle location
- Monitored 24 hours a day by Global Telemetrics
- Battery disconnection/low level battery alerts
- Movement sensor alerts (vehicle is moved without the ignition used)
- Fully transferable* (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Direct Debit for subscriptions (minimum 12 month contract)
- 3 year warranty (extendable to 12 years*)
- Optional alarm sounding alert* (speak to your fitting dealership beforehand)
- Optional full online account with fleet features (additional costs apply)
You can download the datasheet from our download page.
Cat 5 Stolen Vehicle Tracking
Alarms will certainly dissuade most thieves from stealing your vehicle, but if they succeed and steal your car then this is where a tracking device comes into its own.
We fit ScorpionTrak 5, a Category 5 Thatcham-approved tracker.
The Trak 5 uses driver ID tags which tell the system that the lawful owner is in the vehicle. If the vehicle is started without a tag present, Scorpion alert the owner.
The system also elicits a 'Level 1' response, allowing police the possibility to remotely immobilise the vehicle.
You can download the datasheet from ScorpionTrak's website.
Cat 6 Stolen Vehicle Tracking
This system relies on the owner contacting police once the vehicle is missing and obtaining a crime reference number.
The owner then contacts Trackstar, who start tracking the vehicle.
The Trackstar elicits a 'Level 2' police response, lacks remote immobilisation and ID tags.
You can download the datasheet from Teletrac's website.
Quartix Insurance Telematics
You could lower your insurance premiums
If you're a young driver insurance costs can be eye-watering, but by fitting a Quartix tracking device your insurance company can see that you're a safe and competent driver.
The system monitors your driving and reports back to you aspects of your driving style, with suggestions on how it can be improved.
Information about driver risk can be found on the Quartix website.
Take control of your assets
As fuel prices climb higher, effective Fleet Management can save your company money by helping to manage your valuable assets and resources.
How Fleet Management can help you
- You can tailor your jobs more efficiently, for example: if a company receives a call-out to a job, the fleet manager can easily send the most effective vehicle, which may not always be the closest.
- Start/stop times are recorded so jobs can be billed accurately, and customers can be advised more accurately on job times.
- All systems allow you to track your vehicles in almost real-time using a combination of GPS and GPRS, with logs available to show historical movements of vehicles in the event of a customer complaint or accident claim.